Die-hard fans of Sachin Tendulkar, who were waiting to get a peek into the personal life of this legendary cricketer now has a reason to cheer. Tendulkar has made his debut on social networking website Facebook yesterday. Within hours, the Little Master got more than 586,896 likes. The first post by Sachin on Facebook read, “Hello friends, I'll like to welcome you to my facebook family. As a child I always dreamt of playing cricket for India and I chased my dream of winning the World Cup for 22 years. It wouldn't have been possible without your support. “I wanna take this opportunity to thank all of you for having prayed for me and wish well for me. I look forward to sharing my experience with you, join me on my facebook so that we both can share this experience and go through this journey together,” he wrote. The official page will on Facebook will be managed by Seven3Rockers.Tendulkar is already present on microblogging website Twitter. According to Jatin Ahluwalia founder of Seven3Rockers, the official page will also have some exclusive pictures of Sachin Tendulkar. Besides, it also has trivia and details about Sachin's career, the landmark moments of his cricketing journey."When we approached Sachin, he liked the idea of engaging with his fan through an official platform."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPL Ticket | www.ipl.ae

VLOOKUP in Excel – The Greatest Guide

Top Fantasy Cricket App in India