Time Management - Jafy



If we utilize at least those three hours per day for learning we can make big difference in our life. Successful people like Steve Job, Narayan morthty and many more other successful people are not planning for one year or one decade they are just planning for one day only for today. Let’s live the life consciously and when you live like that, at the end of life you will say really I have enjoyed my journey.

If you never realized pain, you never lived. - Jafy


Ordinary people will always say success is luck but extraordinary people will say its not luck but law. Success you will not get by accident, you need put lot of practice, effort and hard work. Really you need work hard to do smart work.

My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life. - Miles Davis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPL Ticket | www.ipl.ae

VLOOKUP in Excel – The Greatest Guide

Top Fantasy Cricket App in India